Friday, April 18, 2003

radio friendly donut shifter

my parents rule. not only are they keeping me fed and sheltered until i find a job, but they sent me money for easter as well. my initial impulse is of course to buy records, but i'm gonna try not to use it all at once. think i have to buy the xmen 1.5 dvd so i'm ready for the new one ^_^

there's a really bad Nirvana special on tv right now. bad because the narrator is being way too melodramatic and overstating how good they were. i mean, i like Nirvana as much as the next person in their 20's, but saying "Nirvana lives on every time a band makes a difference"...c'mon now.
and why do they always show so many clips from unplugged? that is not Nirvana to me. Nirvana to me is kurt jumping into the drumset in the Lithium video, dave drumming his ass off, and krist throwing his bass up in the air(and sometimes missing it on the way down;), and not 4 guys sitting in chairs playing bowie covers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home