Monday, August 14, 2006

i look forward to rejoining society

MUSIC: Obie Trice - There They Go

it should be around the 28th of this month when i emerge from my hole, rub my eyes, look around, and scurry off...in search of a nut...to move my butt. i can't friggin' wait.
i have this to look forward to:
9/8 - Dragon Force
9/24 - DJ Shadow and Lateef
*edit*
10/7 - Beck, Queens of the Stoneage, Blackalicious, Nortec Collective, Peeping Tom, Basement Jaxx
10/19 - Lyrics Born, Cut Chemist and Pigeon John
10/27 - KMFDM
fuck. yes.
from last month, Gnarls Barkley live is miles better than the album (which is already good)...but Peeping Tom was even better. here's hoping for a full tour from Patton and co.

1 Comments:

At 8/19/2006 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn dude. I dunno how you do it.

You were right though, as much as I like Gnarls...Patton knocked it out the park at that show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home