Monday, May 19, 2003

Strictly Rubbadub

www.Monkeylicious.com is imminent...I'm not sure if I'll keep my blog here and link to it from there or just move it.
It will have forums, reviews of movies, music, videogames, comics, tv, and other things. This will also give me an excuse to practice and make DJ Mixes for folks to download...maybe once a month or more? At the very least I want to put up a song each week that folks may not have heard. Photoshop contests, a cartoon(though not at first), and other types of sillyness will also feature. And who knows? If we get big enough, I could see shirts and other such merchandise available for purchase.
The forums are open to sign up and configure right now, so sign up, choose an avatar, and help us build this into something fun and monkeyful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home