Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Your jacket is now dry.

MUSIC: Kanye West - Celebration

First things first: Blue beer:


A few weeks ago whilst driving home I stopped at the corner of Lankershim and Burbank and saw this guy:

I know it’s hard to tell, but he’s wearing rollerskates. Not the blades but the oldskool 4-wheeled kind…and he was dancing…in front of the carwash. He was in his late 30’s – early 40’s, shirtless, wearing a walkman, and DANCING! Dancing badly, too…he’d stop and start rolling slowly backwards, then struggle to get his groove back on. It was in that moment that I realized why man invented the camera phone. Unfortunately I forgot that the phone I had at the time had video capabilities too. I hope he comes back.

Do you need help? Then for fuck’s sake, don’t call Leea:

I'm not sure which is funnier, ansure's or dirction.

I'll bet that even the all-seeing Leea couldn’t predict the blackout that LA had last week:

The traffic lights were off, so these guys took it upon themselves to direct traffic until the cops ran em off.

Til next time,
Get back to work!

2 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fine helpful citizens. did they get arrested?

 
At 10/27/2005 10:23 PM, Blogger illaphilla said...

Ok, this comment was left on the 7th apparently but it just now showed up...wacky.
No, no arrests. they just ran em off the road.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home