Thursday, September 02, 2004

I ain't passed the bar, but I know a lil bit.

MUSIC: Outkast - Reset

Week started off badly with my car dying(in the middle of an intersection no less) on Saturday. Of course no shops are open on Sunday, so it was Monday till it got fixed...and that was $500...two days before rent was due. Now, I'm a big boy. I can pay my bills without living check to check anymore...but god damn I hate spending so much so fast...I ain't Hov after all, I gotta save my greens.

Speaking of greens, I may be making about 50% more in the near future. Had a job interview today(best ever!) and things are looking pretty good. Not going to say exactly where this was, but think mouse ears and it'll come to you;) Yeah, I feel kinda bad bailing on VUG since they took me back so swiftly after the shit went down, but this is sounding like something I just can't pass up. All I know is that if I do get the job, the celebratory dinner is gonna be at Roscoe's Chicken n' Waffles...fa sho.

Check out this sweet piece of bats I got today

My desk finally has a worthy guardian. Evildoers and emo bands beware!

Tibes: Vengeance Multiplayer Beta will be available for everyone on FilePlanet.com next week! Download it and see what I've been working on lately.

Also... http://www.djgreenlantern.com
Lantern has put together a Beasties mix tape(why do they still call em mix tapes when they're on CD's? cuz it sounds cooler, yo) called "New York State of Mind". It's only 10 bucks and the 4 samples on the site sound sick...Placed my order a few minutes ago...I suggest you do the same.

Speaking of the Boys...T-minus 11.5 days till the show. Bodies will be rocked, Mics will be passed, and Jesus(not the Andy version) will return to join them for a 40 minute, 2nd encore version of No Sleep Till Bethlehem.

Til next time,
I'm going to the store to get butter and cheese.

1 Comments:

At 9/05/2004 12:50 PM, Blogger John said...

New Yawk State of Mind is the shit by the way. I'm sure Phil knows that already. I just wanted to reiterate.

J. "if you want beef then bring the ruckus, wu-tang clan ain't nuthin' to fuck wit'" Hickman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home